Friday, January 30, 2009

The Cookie Collection

Recently in the past year I have discovered I really enjoy baking cookies. I love to bake in general but I have a passion for baking cookies right now. It is really satisfying to see a round and fluffy cookie baked just right come out of the oven. After doing a trial run selling the cookies with close family and friends I am ready to sell to anyone that is interested.

I am making cookie baskets, one dozen bags, or half dozen bags. They are perfect for any occasion and they are really yummy! I believe cookies are sweetness for your soul! If you would like to place an order please send an email to cookiecollection@gmail.com. Or if you just need some eye candy come check out my blog every once in a while to see what is baking in my kitchen!

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

How fun! I love it! I didn't even know you were doing this. I will put a link on both of my blogs :) And, those cookies definitely look delicious.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP